The Capstone at Station Camp senior living community is designed to make you and your loved ones feel at home. We strive to attend to every need and desire our residents could require.
Determining when it’s the right time to look into senior living options can be difficult. Seniors can feel as though they are losing their independence or freedom. The Capstone at Station Camp can provide a helpful hand in achieving a happy and active life while providing care tailored to you or your loved one.
When do you know it is time to look into senior living?
- Increased number of falls or injuries
- Unable to self-administer medication correctly
- Increased need for monitoring
- Lack of memory or memory loss
- Difficulty with daily activities such as bathing, preparing meals, using the bathroom, etc.
- Unsafe behaviors such as leaving the stove on, exterior doors left open, etc.
- Continuous malnutrition or dehydration
- Inability to manage home or yard upkeep
- Changes in mood or aggressive behavior
- Medical conditions getting worse
The Capstone at Station Camp offers assisted living and Generations memory care to provide the perfect experience for you or your loved ones.
The decision to take this step can be difficult, but you don’t have to make the decision alone. Contact us to learn more about our services.